Sale Sold out
Regular price $170.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Invented in 1830s in Berlin the vaccum coffee brewer produces remarkable quality coffee. It allows you to be in total control of the whole brewing process. The Technica syphon coffee maker brews coffee by contracting and expanding the air pressure in the bottom bowl. This is a great alternative to prepare clean coffee with a very enjoyable hands-on process. If you love brewing coffee then the Hario Technica syphon will make you love it even more.
Tested by time the Hario Syphon brewer also known as Vaccum Pot or Vac-Pot for short takes just a few minutes. Once you add the water and the coffee, the heat source enables the brewer to control the temperature to start the brewing method.
- Capacity: Next-600ml , TCA-3 - 360ml
- Heatproof Glass Alcohol Burner, and NEXT Upper and Lower Bowl
- Stainless Steel Filter, Filter Assembly and Burner Cover
- Aluminum Windbreak
- Polypropylene Cover, Upper Bowl Stand, Alcohol Lamp Holder and Measuring Spoon
- Silicone Gaskets
- Stainless Steel, Iron and Zinc Alloy Stand with a Silicone Handle Cover and Brass Fastener
- Made in Japan