Rekrow Butane Syphon Micro Burner
This is the most widely used and hardest working butane burner for coffee syphons. Sometimes referred to as a "yama" burner, this syphon burner from the good people at Rekrow is a quick and easy way to heat water.
You can make a good beverage with the standard issue burner and some patience but, if you want to be able to make the most out of your lovely coffee chemistry set, you need a solid butane burner.
Not only does this particular version look very cool when in action, it also allows precise control of heat, which is essential in achieving coffee heaven.
- Equipped with a stopper mechanism to ensure a safe turn off
- Electronic instant ignition system
- With built-in safety pressure release valve
- Heavy base design
- Adjustable flame
- Refillable 25 - 30 gms butane fuel tank.
- Max. Temperature attainable : 1,300°C or 2,400°F
- Working Time : about 45 minutes.
- Dimensions: 121 mm x 80 mm x 72 mm